-->

Welcome

Welcome! Artfully Musing is a blog dedicated to sharing art and the techniques and products used. I'll be showcasing collage, altered and mixed media art as well as miniature. I hope you'll check back often and are inspired. Thanks for visiting! Laura
COMING SOON: TUNNEL BOOK VIDEO TUTORIAL

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Altered Bottle by Creative Team Member Naomi Towner


This lovely altered bottle is by Creative team member Naomi Towner.  The girls are on a roll with these bottles. 

17 comments:

Elaine said...

This is beautiful I love it.
hugs Elaine

Elaine A said...

What a lovely job Naomi has done with this bottle! I love it and not just because purple is my favorite color - LOL!

Elaine Allen

Alli Marsay Wedding Design said...

gorgeous! I love the colours!

http://monpetitcirquedesmerveilles.blogspot.com/

ida said...

very beautiful!

SusanLotus said...

It´s gorgeous!

BEAR's Mom said...

lovely...and it comes in my color!!!
~victoria~

cat lacigale said...

oh this is gorgeous ! so lovely !

artistamyjo said...

Gorgeous,love it!
Hugs

artistamyjo said...

Gorgeous,love it!
Hugs

bobbie said...

Adorable!!!

lynn said...

this bottle takes my breath away its so beautiful... the color is so gorgeous.... what a wonderful creation she has made..
i need to try these bottles...
thanks for sharing
lynn

Ally White Cat said...

This little bottle is pure beauty..so lovely

susan s.

Angela Holt said...

Wanted to share with you that I love your blog!!! So I added it to my huge list of blogs that I enjoy reading!! Find the link here: http://theblingtheory.blogspot.com/p/blogs-i-enjoy.html

Stay crafty and thank you so much for your inspiration!!!

Angela Holt
The Bling Theory

Dorthe said...

Wonderful, I love it and the lilac colours- so beautiful, Naomi.
XO, Dorthe

2amscrapper said...

stunning project

Anonymous said...

marvelous little treasure - I love it!

Tristan Robin Blakeman said...

The above post is not anonymous ... it's by moi!