-->

Welcome

Welcome! Artfully Musing is a blog dedicated to sharing art and the techniques and products used. I'll be showcasing collage, altered and mixed media art as well as miniature. I hope you'll check back often and are inspired. Thanks for visiting! Laura

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Edgar Allen Poe Themed ATCs by Various Artists

ATCs by Victoria LeFevre
ATC by Wendy Robinson
ATC by Terri Daugherty
ATC by Martina Fuchs
ATC by Alice Hyde
ATCs by Kris Dickinson
ATC by April Dudko
ATC by Jan Larson
ATC by Teri Chinen

9 comments:

DogsMom said...

These are all wonderful!

Love them!
Very talented ladies.

Nichola said...

What fun! They are all so fabulous and varried :)

Susanna said...

Amazing, spooky and fantastic cards!!!

Magpie's Mumblings said...

For some reason I always think Poe looks just like his writing! Great atc's.

Carol McCready said...

These are all so fun, love them.

Victoria said...

Laura,
Thanks so much for displaying my cards on your blog! :) Now that I'm back to work after being out for shoulder surgery it's been tough to get back into my studio. Got to get used to my schedule again:) and a little more creative time! Hugs!

Sue Young said...

Wonderful ATCS ladies!!!
Bravo!!!

Carla said...

amazing Poe creations! Fabulous!

Maureen said...

Wow, they are all great... just love ATCs and especially like the ones of different shapes. Well done!