-->

Welcome

Welcome! Artfully Musing is a blog dedicated to sharing art and the techniques and products used. I'll be showcasing collage, altered and mixed media art as well as miniature. I hope you'll check back often and are inspired. Thanks for visiting! Laura
COMING SOON: TUNNEL BOOK VIDEO TUTORIAL

Monday, August 4, 2014

Winners of the Bee Themed Domino Books & Halloween Plans

Winners of the Bee Themed Domino Books & Halloween Plans

Random.org has spoken and winners are:
Deb Paxton – Accordion Fold Domino Book
Marissa – Hinged Domino Book

Congratulations ladies!!!

Also, thanks to all for your lovely comments about the bee projects & my collage sheets; your comments are very much appreciated!

Halloween Plans
It’s hard to believe that it is already August and I know that many of you are already starting to think about Halloween projects; I know, as I have been receiving questions about what is in store this year.

There will not be a big event as there has been in the past couple of years. My spring and early summer were just too busy to put an event together.  Never fear though, I do have an idea for next year (which will remain my secret until next summer).  Of course all of the free tutorials & collage sheets for the last two big events “Witches Apothecary” & “Halloween Carnival” are still available.  Also, I believe that Alpha Stamps still carries some of the products I used.


But don’t worry; just because there is not a big event, it doesn't mean that there will not be Halloween projects.  I have several smaller projects planned and the first of the Halloween and other darker art will start posting this month (August) so Halloween fans stay tuned.

5 comments:

traci said...

I am so disappointed that you can't do the halloween big project this year. I look forward to it as halloween is my favorite and your ideas are so much fun. I understand that you are a busy lady so I just wanted to let you know how much I love your halloween projects and appreciate your tutorials. I will definitely look forward to the mini halloween projects you have planned. Thanks for all your inspiration.

Enchantments and Giggles said...

Whoo hoo! Bring on Halloween!

johala said...

Hello Laura!
You'll be ready for next year!
I love your new banner!
Hugs and kisses

Deb~Paxton Valley Folk Art said...

Scream! Oh my gosh, I can't believe I was lucky enough to win your giveaway Laura! Thank you, thank you, just sent you my address and am so excited to have won your wonderful bee domino book :O) Congratulations to Marissa too and looking forward to seeing your Halloween projects for this year, I know they will be amazing. Thanks again for your generous giveaway, Deb

JackieP Neal said...

Boy, Laura, you sure are a busy bee! heehee Congrats to the winners! And we are all winners because of all the art that you share with us Laura!! Looking forward to the projects you have in store ! Thank you~thank you! hugs ")