-->

Welcome

Welcome! Artfully Musing is a blog dedicated to sharing art and the techniques and products used. I'll be showcasing collage, altered and mixed media art as well as miniature. I hope you'll check back often and are inspired. Thanks for visiting! Laura

Saturday, June 22, 2013

Mermaid Bookmark

This is a piece I made a while ago while I was designing the Whimsical Frames collage sheet.  The mermaid tail, frame and teal shells are from the sheet.  I used Glossy Accents to add dimension to the shells.

14 comments:

augcott said...

It's wonderful!
I know quite a few people who would love to have one of these :-D

coco said...

Fabulous bookmark oh la la !!! I'm so admiring !... Hugs, Coco xx

Holly M said...

Oh! I loved it then, and I love it still.

lupaulfric said...

I love it! In fact, I love everything you create. For the bookmark-did you use the cardstock version of your Whimsical Frames or did you mount it on something heavier? I have the collage sheet and can't wait to start creating!

Jess said...

This is beautiful!

Christi Conley said...

Your creations are aMazing!! I love this bookmaak - and I'd love a tutorial on how to make one :)

Ann said...

gorgeous!!

Deb Paxton Valley Folk Art said...

Beautiful Laura!

chrissies said...

So much depth to this bookmark it looks amazing.

Love Chrissie xx

Theresa said...

LOVE this!! It would hold my place in a book just beautifully!!!!

missy said...

Very clever Laura...stunning

Ally White Cat said...

love this oh yes I do so magical and beautiful ..thanks for the moment of sheer joy.
susan s

Dianne said...

Wow this is gorgeous as all your projects are, this is definitely the most beautiful bookmark ever, you are such an inspiration, thanks for sharing and have a wonderful day..

Lululiz said...

Absolutely stunning, I wish I could create something so special for my mermaid journal ( which is still in the planning stages, sigh ).