-->

Welcome

I love answering your questions. If you ask them in the comment section, I have no way to answer you (if you haven't heard from me, that is why). If you use the "EMAIL ME" in the left column of this page, I will be able to respond to you. You can also use it if you want to be added to my newsletter. Laura

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Halloween Apothecary by Maureen at Her Victorian Studio

For all you apothecary fans, checkout this super spooking apothecary by Maureen over at VictorianStudio.com.
Her apothecary is stuffed with all kinds of fabulous goodies.
The best part is that Maureen has a series of posts on her blog explaining how she created everything! 
I love the OUIJA board as the back drop.

11 comments:

PeggyR said...

This is truly amazing!

Maureen said...

Oh Laura, you KNOW how much you inspire me and how blown away I am with your art; so having you do this is truly amazing for me! Thank you so much!

Oh and I have purchased your carnival set as a digi file from Alpha Stamps (a few of my bottles came from them too) and am working on my own carnival for this year's event!

Mixed Media/ Altered Crafts said...

I can truly appreciate the work & creativity that went into creating this wonderful piece! Amazing. hugs,Tee

fairyrocks said...

LOVE this spooky little apothescary!!
Thanks for sharing, popping over to the link now.

Scrapthat said...

The attention to detail is amazing in this piece. What a work of art!

DVArtist said...

This is absolutely beautiful. I agree the attention to detail and placement. Wonderful
Nicole/Beadwright

Theresa said...

holy cow! This is amazing!!! The teeny tiny details are what make it! WOW.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

This is just SO creative and fabulous! I would love to work on something like this but I wouldn't know where to start! Makes me in the mood for Halloween!

Tera Callihan said...

Oh wonderful!! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!

Karen Mallory said...

What a wonderful apothecary!! Love it!

MoonSun said...

You've done amazing job.Its wonderful.Thank You for sharing :)
I'm truly inspired by Your work.
Marta