-->

Welcome

I love answering your questions. If you ask them in the comment section, I have no way to answer you (if you haven't heard from me, that is why). If you use the "EMAIL ME" in the left column of this page, I will be able to respond to you. You can also use it if you want to be added to my newsletter. Laura

Saturday, September 20, 2014

Coffin Apothecary with Raven Doors – NEW Collage Sheet & Digital Image Set – VIDEO TUTORIAL

Oh how I love apothecaries!  This year I’m ratcheting up the creep factor with a coffin shaped apothecary that has ravens for doors.  The project includes a video tutorial where I demonstrate how to assemble the coffin using a free coffin template that you’ll find below.  There are also some free images that I used in my apothecary as well as a new Potion Bottles Silhouette collage sheet and a digital image set.
This sheet is filled with potion bottle silhouettes.  Several of the images are sized to fit the coffin apothecary.
The digital image set contains 54 bottle images.  27 bottles have labels (the same as on the collage sheet) and 27 are blank.  Add your own labels to the blank ones, or use them for a different purpose such as perfume bottles, or as a template to cut-out a piece of chipboard.
TUTORIAL
COFFIN TEMPLATE AND IMAGES
To download the template and images, click on the image to expand it, right-click and select Save As.
If you wish to enlarge the template beyond what will fit on a single 8 1/2" x 11" sheet of paper, download the separate template images.


10 comments:

Carol McCready said...

Love the project!

Anonymous said...

Spooktacular as always. I so look forward to this time of year on you blog, thank you for never disappointing.

Debi said...

Thk U for this amazing Halloween Project! It would take several halloween said to make as gorgous as yours though! Fun Family project! More hands!
xoDebi

smokeysmom said...

Fabulous Halloween project, Laura. You are such a master of detail! Although I love this Halloween Apothecary, it's a bit too complicated for me to try. Thanks for sharing your creative talent:)

Andi's English Attic said...

So beautiful. Your projects are always a pleasure to see. xx

Melody Strahan said...

Thanks for sharing! This will be fun to try. Thanks for sharing 2 sizes of template as well. The larger size will be great for my trunk or treat display!

Dog-Ma said...

Laura as always, stunning work. Thank you for the tutorial and the template. I hope to make one of these.

barbara macaskill said...

OMG! This is total fabulosity!!! MUST win the goodies to make this!! Absolute genius!! You knock my socks off every time I see one of your creations but this one is just spookaliscious!! OOOOOOOOOOOOO! I have goosebumps of delight just thinking about making this!!! Thanks for sharing all the templates and such for making this amazing work of art!

Cocofolies said...

Hi Laura, this is absolutely fabulous, I LOVE this new Halloween project and your video!!!! Thanks so much, I think I'm going to buy your new sheet and maybe the other one to complete for once, in regards to the great job you do and share always so well. :) And I really love them.. Hope I will find time to use them a bit this year! Hugs, Coco xx

Gloria Westerman said...

Thank you Laura for sharing this with us...and I look forward to making one of these...you are truly amazing artist...and I can't wait to see what you do for Christmas....I tried to find maybe a video on your Christmas toy store but couldn't find anything...would love to see more of it...again thank you so much for all your hard work...