-->

Welcome

I love answering your questions. If you ask them in the comment section, I have no way to answer you (if you haven't heard from me, that is why). If you use the "EMAIL ME" in the left column of this page, I will be able to respond to you. You can also use it if you want to be added to my newsletter. Laura

Wednesday, July 15, 2015

FREE COLLAGES FOR YOUR PERSONAL USE

Recently I redecorated a guest bedroom and needed more artwork for the walls.  I created these three pieces that I framed.  Each piece is 8” x 10”5.  I thought maybe others would like to use them, either to frame or as part of a project.  Feel free to save the images for your personal use.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Prints. Thank you for sharing. What a nice thing to do.

Roxanne said...

Oh these are just beautiful! I love your style of art and your creations....just lovely! Thank you so much for sharing and generosity with these beautiful images. :)

Barbara said...

These are lovely. Thanks so much!

Christi Conley said...

Thank you :)

Deb said...

They are wonderful, thanks very much Laura!

Annie said...

Laura your collage projects are stunning and have such gorgeous details. Thank you for sharing with blog friends/visitors

Hugs Annie x

gwillisinc said...

Very Nice of you!

Lululiz said...

Thank you for sharing these gorgeous collages, you are so kind.

Jeanie said...

Your collages are beautiful! And thank you for sharing!

Jackie PN said...

Laura,
thanks you so much for your generous offerings! These collages are beautiful! xo

dyeandpigment said...

Thanks so much for sharing your lovely collages.

Suz C. said...

These collages are lovely...the fact that you posted them on my birthday is extra special.

beverly e said...

These are beautiful... such lovely colors. Thank you for sharing!

Unknown said...

I have just found your channel, and have watched you alter the book. Just beautiful. You are very talented and generous. Thank you.

Unknown said...

I have just found your channel, and have watched you alter the book. Just beautiful. You are very talented and generous. Thank you.