-->

Welcome

Welcome! Artfully Musing is a blog dedicated to sharing art and the techniques and products used. I'll be showcasing collage, altered and mixed media art as well as miniature. I hope you'll check back often and are inspired. Thanks for visiting! Laura
COMING SOON: TUNNEL BOOK VIDEO TUTORIAL

Friday, February 3, 2012

Marie at the Opera Accordion Folded Book – Designed for Alpha Stamps

I designed this accordion folded book for Alpha Stamps.
The bookbinding tape that I used on the spine was originally white.  I tea dyed the tape to give it a more antique look.  The tape lost some of its tackiness when I soaked it in the tea so I had to add some additional adhesive.  The design on the spine is a rub-on transfer.
Alpha Stamps Products Used:


Young Marie Collage Sheet
Paper Doll Fans Collage Sheet


11 comments:

Netty said...

wow your book is so beautiful. Enjoy the weekend, x

artistamyjo said...

Absolute beauty and perfection!
Hugs

aisling said...

Once again, a gorgeous project! I really love Alpha Stamps' line of stamp and collage supplies.

trisha too said...

Gorgeous, and the detail to the spine is lovely!

:-)

Elaine A said...

This is so beautiful Laura. I love how elegant it looks, and the books spine turned out wonderfuly. But I am really in love with the front. An absolutely fabulous piece of art!

Elaine Allen

Whymsicalmusings said...

Oh my goodness my heart skipped a beat when I say this! LOVELY as always Laura!
XXX
Becky

Martina2801 said...

This book is exquisite, Laura! Wonderful work.

Dorthe said...

Laura, you are a fantastic artist, this is gorgeous--and I love your new header.
Hugs,Dorthe

SusanLotus said...

Truly beautiful artwork! <3

Jackie said...

Laura,
as always, your art is just gorgeous!I love the book cover !
Just received my first order from Alpha Stamps!! So exciting,I love everything! Thanks for turning me on to them!!
Hugs
Jackie

ann said...

Totally beautiful xx