-->

Welcome

I love answering your questions. If you ask them in the comment section, I have no way to answer you (if you haven't heard from me, that is why). If you use the "EMAIL ME" in the left column of this page, I will be able to respond to you. You can also use it if you want to be added to my newsletter. Laura

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Days Gone By


The background of this piece is layers of different patterned paper and a picture frame.  I dyed the lace peeking out on the left with Ranger Alcohol ink.  In the right lower corner I used images of leaves, buttons and jewelry.  I added dimension with Glossy Accents.  As a final accent I added butterflies.

19 comments:

Ink Art Designs said...

This looks Awesome!!!! Everythin just flows so naturally...I love it.
Dot x

Anonymous said...

Yes..lovely balance.Great piece of work.

Holly M said...

I just love your blog! Everything you post is such a delight. This Steampunk ATC is no exception.

ann said...

Laura I totally love this ATC xx

Createology said...

This is divine. So much to ponder in her face. Great embellishments. Blissful creating...

SusanLotus said...

Beautiful!

Art From The heart said...

Gorgeous!
Hugs

Art From The heart said...

Gorgeous!
Hugs

Nichola said...

She's really lovely :)

Lululiz said...

Your pieces always include such an incredible amount of detail. Fabulous.

Maelchen said...

No, I won't be a still reader any longer! I do not want to miss one single post anymore! That's why I have just become your latest follower! Your blog is awesome! Greets, Manu

Martina said...

What a gorgeous piece of art, dear Laura! Really great!

Plush Possum Studio said...

Oh, Laura! I like everything about this piece. Just scrumptiously full of all the details that I always look forward to in your work.
lovely!
Rose

Unknown said...

Beaucoup de détails, j'adore ces ATC. Bisous

Jennifer said...

so very pretty! look like she's literally jumping out of the frame..love it!

Hester said...

Hi Laura, Out of all the art pieces you create, I love your ATC's the best.

2amscrapper said...

love this composition!

AppleApricot Wen said...

Hello Laura, this piece is so gorgeous, so many beautiful details. I love the way you layered and all in great harmony. Hugs, Wendy

Sandie said...

Oh my gosh, this is ... gob-smackingly beautiful... and would have to be a favourite for me!
I hope one day, I too can create something so beautiful.