-->

Welcome

I love answering your questions. If you ask them in the comment section, I have no way to answer you (if you haven't heard from me, that is why). If you use the "EMAIL ME" in the left column of this page, I will be able to respond to you. You can also use it if you want to be added to my newsletter. Laura

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Free Images Vintage Victorian Scrap – Sixth Set

Below are images of vintage Victorian scrap.  You are free to use these in your art.  To download an image, click on the image to expand it, right-click and select Save As.

8 comments:

DVArtist said...

These are so cute. My mom would love the kitties.
Nicole/Beadwright

Diane at Craftin Your HeART Out! said...

Thanks so much for all the free images. I love the cats!!!

Can't wait to see what you are up to for your new tutorials.

Have a great week!
Take care,
Diane

lilyandthelotus.blogspot.com said...

Thank you so much Laura..can't wait till payday to get my first kit I am so inspired to play again
hugs
susan s.

Beansieleigh said...

These are so sweet! Thank you so much for sharing! ~tina

wwilloww said...

Thanks so much!!! I loved them, especially the kitties!!!

Estelle said...

Thank you so much for sharing. I've downloaded and these will definitely be used for cards.

Seahorse Ranch Girl said...

Swoon worthy bottles, Laura. Just beautifully done.

cssjcksn said...

so cute, esp the cats!