-->

Welcome

I love answering your questions. If you ask them in the comment section, I have no way to answer you (if you haven't heard from me, that is why). If you use the "EMAIL ME" in the left column of this page, I will be able to respond to you. You can also use it if you want to be added to my newsletter. Laura

Friday, January 4, 2013

Glitter Tart Designs Winter in a Jar Swap

My friend Caroline is hosting a fun seasonal “Winter Jar Swap” on her blog Glitter Tart Designs.  In this swap, you fill a simple glass jar (minimum size 6 oz) with a winter scene of your choosing.
Decorations can be on the inside and outside but must be winter themed.  Caroline used a pickle jar for her project shown in the picture below.  Even if you are not interested in the swap, you might want to hop over to her blog as she has provided a tutorial on how she created her jar.  She also included some YouTube tutorials of other example bottles which are fairy themed.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for the shout out Laura! I love all your decorated jars so I just had to keep playing with jars.

Have a great weekend
Hugs
Caroline