-->

Welcome

Welcome! Artfully Musing is a blog dedicated to sharing art and the techniques and products used. I'll be showcasing collage, altered and mixed media art as well as miniature. I hope you'll check back often and are inspired. Thanks for visiting! Laura
COMING SOON: TUNNEL BOOK VIDEO TUTORIAL

Thursday, May 15, 2014

Perfume Bottle Necklace


Continuing on with altered bottles is something to wear.
The bottle is painted with alcohol ink.  I used the leaves on the sides of the bottle to attach the chain. 

6 comments:

Denise said...

I definitely would be interested in this particular altered art project :) I'm going to browse further. Thanks Denise

Createology said...

Your altered bottles are stunning. Everything you create is magic. Creative Bottle Bliss...

Karen Mallory said...

This is a gorgeous piece Laura!

Incipient Wings said...

Wow wow wow! Stunning gorgeous work!

Deb~Paxton Valley Folk Art said...

That is so lovely Laura, never thought to paint on glass with alcohol inks, love the effect.

Coco said...

I'm a bit in late to comment, but that's a wonderful bottle Laura!! Hugs Coco xx