-->

Welcome

Welcome! Artfully Musing is a blog dedicated to sharing art and the techniques and products used. I'll be showcasing collage, altered and mixed media art as well as miniature. I hope you'll check back often and are inspired. Thanks for visiting! Laura

Friday, October 31, 2014

EDGAR ALLEN POE ART & WINNER OF THE HALLOWEEN 13th HOUR CLOCK

I’m wrapping up Halloween 2014 with another Edgar Allen Poe piece.  The background is made up of words from his books glued in strips to heavy cardstock.  I soaked the garland in diluted black acrylic paint to give it the dark look. 
 13th Hour Clock Winner
Random.org has spoken and the winner is (drum roll):  JENNIFER

Thanks to everyone for your wonderful comments on my blog, via email and on Facebook!!

I hope you have had lots of fun creating Halloween art and crafts this season, I know I sure have.  Now on to fall, Christmas and winter themed art.
  
Alpha Stamps Supplies Used for the Poe Piece:

7 comments:

Hester said...

Congratulations to Jennifer. Boston finally put a great statue of Edgar Allen Poe at POE Square. His coat is flapping open, the suitcase is open, books are spilling out and the Raven is taking off...

Jennifer said...

I think I am the only Jennifer on the list so I believe it is me! Yay! What a lovely surprise! My email is broomsticksandlace@gmail.com

Debi said...

Congratulations Jen! Great having your ART in Canada!
xoDebi

Jeanie said...

It's absolutely terrific! A forever keepsake! Congratulations to Jennifer!

Rett said...

Congratulations to Jennifer! You lucky duck ;) Great Poe piece, Laura....looking forward to the next season of your creations. Always in inspiration. Thanks for sharing yourself.

Coco said...

Very beautiful piece Laura, and congrats to the winner of your fabulous clock, so lucky!!! :~o) Hugs, Coco x

jen said...

I am also a jennifer at theo35@comcast.net so which of us was the lucky one