-->

Welcome

Welcome! Artfully Musing is a blog dedicated to sharing art and the techniques and products used. I'll be showcasing collage, altered and mixed media art as well as miniature. I hope you'll check back often and are inspired. Thanks for visiting! Laura

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Butterfly Images for Your Art – Fourth and Last Set

Below are a series of vintage butterfly plates.  You are free to use these in your art.   To download an image, click on the image to expand it, right-click and select Save As.

11 comments:

smokeysmom said...

Many thanks for the butterfly images! They're great. And thanks for your generosity in sharing them with your readers:)

Elaine A said...

Thank you Laura. These are just so beautiful!

Elaine Allen

Wax Beach Artist said...

I love the beautiful butterflies, thank you! I made some pretty necklaces with some of the other butterfly images.

Ineke van den Akker said...

Thanks a lot for sharing!

Lululiz said...

Thank you so much for these wonderful images.

Rosie said...

Thanks Laura, for sharing these lovely images! =)

Sarosa said...

Thank you so much for sharing these; they are lovely!

Ally White Cat said...

I took you beautiful butterfly images and I wanted to say Thank you so much for your generosity
hugs
susan s

Janice phipps said...

Thank you for taking the time to upload and share the images; very thoughtful of you.

Janice XX

db dennis waltrip said...

Thank you for sharing so generously. I plan on using some of your images with my middle school students when we study collage. I also plan on showing them some of you beautiful work Thanks again! db

Ginger Stroup said...

Thank you. They are beautiful.