-->

Welcome

I love answering your questions. If you ask them in the comment section, I have no way to answer you (if you haven't heard from me, that is why). If you use the "EMAIL ME" in the left column of this page, I will be able to respond to you. You can also use it if you want to be added to my newsletter. Laura

Friday, July 8, 2011

Circus Caravan

Here is another piece that I created for the folks at Alpha Stamps as a guest designer. 

This circus caravan is double sided and made of chipboard pendants.  I used gaffers tape or bookbinding tape to connect the pendants.
Detail Pictures
I added buttons and rhinestones to sprockets to create wheels.

Here is a list of the Alpha Stamp supplies I used for this project:
Arched Pennant Chipboard
Glitz Design Paper - Afternoon Muse
Collage Sheet – Circus Performers #1
Collage Sheet – Circus Performers #2
Collage Sheet – Circus Performers #3
Collage Sheet – Circus Books
Collage Sheet – Elephants #3
Graphics 45 Paper– Le Cirque Collection – Wizards of Wonder
Gold Metal Handle Pulls
Sprocket Gears
Metallic Dresden – Large Sheet of Gold Borders
Red Glass Star Beads
Star Tinsel

Alpha Stamps Store
Alpha Stamps Gallery
Alpha Stamps Blog
Alpha Stamps Yahoo Group

20 comments:

Sheila A. said...

AMAZING -- all of this is wonderful!

Elaine A said...

Laura -

This is just out of this world! What a magnificent piece of art - amazing! I love it - this is just pure fun!

Elaine Allen

Lululiz said...

This is just incredible, what an amazing piece!

bobbie said...

Exquisite!!!

Karenliz Henderson said...

WOW WOW and WOW Amazing! What a work of art! Gorgeous!

ann said...

Totally amazing xxx

The Decophile said...

This is so elaborate, it's astonishing! Your work gets more and more impressive.

Georgie Horn said...

Everyone loves a circus!!

Netty said...

Oh wow your circus project is truly awesome, so love it. Annette x

Ann said...

outstanding!!!!
makes me want to go to the circus!!...now,if only there was one where I was sure the animals were treated with respect. guess I'll just have to try to create something similar..this is a beauty!!

said...

Gosh, I'm totally dazzled! Star struck!

p.s. your lovely ATC arrived today - thanks so much!!

Terri Kahrs said...

As I scrolled through your pictures of this stunning piece, my mouth opened and my jaw hit the floor! OMG! What a magnificent piece!!! Hugs, Terri

Joanne said...

I am just completely amazed and lost for words. Truly a unique and absolutely stunning piece.
PS please would you enter me into this months draw too.
Hugs Joanne xx

Terri said...

A delight to look at...beautifully crafted! No wonder I follow your blog! You always have such sweet treats for the eyes....hope you have a great weekend!

Astrid Maclean said...

This piece is totally incredible Laura, my mouth just hangs open, AMAZING!!

Lady Di said...

Wow, what an inspiration. It's hard to imagine your art ever getting any better, but this caravan piece is fantastic. Love, Di.

Michele said...

this is such an amazing and wonderful creation! it really give a joyous happy and nostlagic feel. xo

SusanLotus said...

You circus-caravan-atc´s are absolutely gorgeous! You never stop surprising me! You are born ATC-maker!

Tolegranny said...

I love the caravan. How do you get them to stand up?

Kris Dickinson said...

I love the entire circus series Laura! You are SO talented!