-->

Welcome

I love answering your questions. If you ask them in the comment section, I have no way to answer you (if you haven't heard from me, that is why). If you use the "EMAIL ME" in the left column of this page, I will be able to respond to you. You can also use it if you want to be added to my newsletter. Laura

Saturday, December 15, 2012

12 Days of Christmas Altered Tin - New 12 Days of Christmas Collage Sheet

If you are into ATCs like I am, you are always looking for ways to display your ATCs.  Why not create a festive altered tin to show off your ATCs and add to your holiday display. 


This sheet contains labels for each of the 12 Days of Christmas and some coordinating images.


I mocked up some ATCs using the 12 Days of Christmas labels from my collage sheet so you can see how they would look in the tin.

COLLAGE SHEETS USED IN FOR THESE PROJECT
Holiday Phrases Collage Sheet

18 comments:

johala said...

Really charming!
Hugs and kisses

Unknown said...

Magnifiques, charmant. Bravo.

Createology said...

Everything you touch turns to gold. Magical creations and I adore them. Thank you for sharing so generously.
Merry Christmas!

maj. said...

Laura, this is absolutely beautiful work!!!!!

Unknown said...

Oh my, how beautiful. I want them all. You always amaze me with how much beauty you can cram into something so small!! I love what you have done.

Happy Holidays
Tracie

lilyandthelotus.blogspot.com said...

You are the most amazing artist I have ever had the privilege of watching create marvelous art.

This N That said...

You are amazing..I envy your talent..

Karen Buchanan said...

Laura these are fabulous! What a great way to store and display ATC's!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely stunning!

SusanLotus said...

I can´t find any words to describe how beautiful these are! Stunning artpieces. <3

Hugs!
Susan

Diane at Craftin Your HeART Out! said...

Hi Laura, All I can say is it was definitely worth the wait. These are absolutely beautiful. I am again in awe with your talent.

Happy Holidays,
Take care,
Diane

artwolf2009 said...

these are charming wonderful!

Seahorse Ranch Girl said...

These are just lovely. I find myself with a growing number of ATC's...and you've got a solution for me. Charlotte

Sandra said...

Wow ! Laura, these ATC boxes are pure jewels. So gorgeous :)

Artful Augments said...

These are amazing, as always. Thanks for the great ideas Laura!

fairyrocks said...

Wishing you all that is Merry and Bright. Gorgeous tin alterations.

annemarks said...

Fantastic altered tins, so inspiring. Thanks for the tutorial :)

kimtrip said...

Is any of your beautiful creations for sale?