-->

Welcome

I love answering your questions. If you ask them in the comment section, I have no way to answer you (if you haven't heard from me, that is why). If you use the "EMAIL ME" in the left column of this page, I will be able to respond to you. You can also use it if you want to be added to my newsletter. Laura

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

AARG MATIES THERE BE PIRATES

I am sooo far behind on posting art from swaps.  These ATCs are from a Pirate swap that I participated in last year.  The one above is mine.
The ATC below is by Connie Koutsourelis
The ATC below is by Liz DeWitt
 The ATC below is by Wendy Aspinal
The ATC below is by Kris Dickinson
The ATC below is by Lynn Stevens
The ATC below is by April Dudko
I hope that you will agree they were great pirate’s booty!

5 comments:

Laura S Reading said...

Aarrgggghh - ye did be getting true booty, matey!
And someone was very lucky indeed to be receivin' dat card from ye

Unknown said...

Love them all.
You guys are ALL so very talented!!!

Happy Crafting
Tracie

Cocofolies said...

Ooooh, All are fabulous !!! Coco x

Createology said...

What! No Johnny Depp! Fun Booty to be certain. Pirate Pleasures...

paintedlady89 said...

ATC's are such fun, and your swaps are soo gorgeous!
I love coming for a visit. You are such a creative and inspiring person!!!
Hugs,
Gigi