-->

Welcome

I love answering your questions. If you ask them in the comment section, I have no way to answer you (if you haven't heard from me, that is why). If you use the "EMAIL ME" in the left column of this page, I will be able to respond to you. You can also use it if you want to be added to my newsletter. Laura

Monday, July 8, 2013

Parfumerie Hot Air Balloon

This hot air balloon made from paper (the same paper I used for the diorama) is another of my Parfumerie projects.  I’ve used my two new collage sheets to decorate the piece. 
Later this month I’ll have more balloon pieces to share with you and a video tutorial to show you how to create a hot air balloon.  Those who are going to participate in the Halloween Carnival will definitely want to tune in as this is a special sneak peek project for the event.
Alpha Stamps Products Used for This Project

18 comments:

Tristan Robin said...

absolutely, positively, knock-your-socks-off stunning!

ann @ studiohyde said...

This is wonderful, so clever of you ツ

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Love the balloon and ordered the supplies. Antsy until the end of the month when you post the video. Honestly, you are a generous genius!

chrissie said...

Another very beautiful project with amazing shapes.

Love Chrissie x

Karenliz Henderson said...

WOW Gorgeous, stunning!

johala said...

I love it, I love it, I love it!!!
Well you understand, I love it very much! LOL
Hugs and kisses

lilyandthelotus.blogspot.com said...

Oh my gosh I love this I love it! you are so amazing!
hugs
susan s

denice said...

can't wait!

KristyLee said...

Every thing you make is just mind blowing! And yet you amaze me again with this Hot Air Balloon creation! It's stunning, Beautiful, creative!
Thanks for sharing your art work with us!
Peace,
KristyLee

Createology said...

Ahh...in the air of romance...a beautiful hot air balloon. Lovely dear...

wwilloww said...

Gorgeous!!! Can't wait to see the video!!!

Unknown said...

This is a Fantabulous piece of work!! I love it!

I look forward to the tutorial. This is one I am going to have to create.
The collage sheets are just beautiful!

Happy Crafting
Tracie

Unknown said...

Amazing - every time I am stunned by your talent & creativity you come up with something like this!!

Caroline said...

Completely & utterly blown away!!! Your projects are totally beyond my capabilities but I still can stare in awe!! :))

Cocofolies said...

Wonderful hot-air balloon and made again Laura !!!! Coco x

ann said...

Oh wow this is adorable.

Dianne said...

WOW, WOW, WOW, this is sooooo gorgeous Laura, the balloon is stunning then the basket with the 2 people,looks almost real. Thanks for sharing..