-->

Welcome

I love answering your questions. If you ask them in the comment section, I have no way to answer you (if you haven't heard from me, that is why). If you use the "EMAIL ME" in the left column of this page, I will be able to respond to you. You can also use it if you want to be added to my newsletter. Laura

Monday, October 12, 2015

HALLOWEEN ARTWORK BY MARYKAY CHISUM & ANOTHER WINNER OF THE GHOSTMORE MANOR COLLAGE SHEET SET

I think you’ll enjoy Marykay’s take on the dragon eye book and the village images.  Instead of making an altered book she made a shadow box with a library scene in the inside featuring some of the Haunted Village images.  
Notice how she is using thimbles to hold up the shelves for the books.
I love seeing how people take ideas and inspiration in all kinds of unique and interesting directions.

ANOTHER WINNER OF THE GHOSTMORE COLLAGE SHEET SET
Using Random.Org I’ve drawn another winner for the Ghostmore Manor collage sheet set and the winner is: DEB MOON

CONGRATULATIONS DEB!

9 comments:

Diane Demumbreum said...

MaryKay did an awesome job interpreting the materials in great detail.

Diane Demumbreum said...

MaryKay did an awesome job interpreting the materials in great detail.

Kerstin F. said...

Gorgeous, love the shelves idea in combination with Graphic 45 papers, great inspiration!

claude said...

magnificent library, I love this scene

Karen Mallory said...

Fabulous book MaryKay! Love how you did the shelves. So creative!
hugs Karen

kathydedrick said...

I am in awe!! Great job Mary Kay!!

Karen Mallory said...

Hi Laura, I was wondering if you got my email with the pictures of my Thrifty Witch shop. I was notified it didn't go through. Please let me know so I can send the pictures again if need too. Sorry for using comments section.

Chark said...

cool projects, Mary Kay! congrats to the winner!

lilyandthelotus.blogspot.com said...

Beautiful job from Mary Kay. I love this. what a showcase to set out each Halloween.