-->

Welcome

Welcome! Artfully Musing is a blog dedicated to sharing art and the techniques and products used. I'll be showcasing collage, altered and mixed media art as well as miniature. I hope you'll check back often and are inspired. Thanks for visiting! Laura
COMING SOON: TUNNEL BOOK VIDEO TUTORIAL

Friday, October 30, 2015

MORE HALLOWEEN EYE CANDY FROM KERSTIN

Kerstin has hit another one out of the spooky ballpark with her altered book pharmacy.  I’m just such a fan of her work and I think you can see why.
Her mix of a literal interpretation blended with collage is wonderful.
She has more pictures and detailed instructions over at her blog Scrapbook Dreams

5 comments:

die amelie said...

Wonderful! I am a huge fan of Kerstin's work too!
Thanks for sharing!

Hugs,
Claudia x

Bostoncharm said...

WOW!!!! I love your work!!!!

Paradise Lost said...

This is gorgeous!

Chark said...

beautiful work--or should I say creepy work?!

Kerstin F. said...

Thanks very much Ladies, it makes me very happy, that you love my Halloween inspiration!!