-->

Welcome

I love answering your questions. If you ask them in the comment section, I have no way to answer you (if you haven't heard from me, that is why). If you use the "EMAIL ME" in the left column of this page, I will be able to respond to you. You can also use it if you want to be added to my newsletter. Laura

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Egyptian Papyrus for Your Art

In 2000 I went on a trip to Egypt with my husband and parents.  I purchased the images below which are printed on papyrus.  You are free to use these in your art.   To download an image, click on the image to expand it, right-click and select Save As.

Below is a blank piece of papyrus which has a great texture.

5 comments:

Lynn Stevens said...

How wonderful that trip must have been.
Some of the images that you show were used as inspitation for a customer of mines theater I did, he had been to Egypt too and brought back the same paper. Its even more beautiful in person.
hugs Lynn

Ephemera said...

Thanks for sharing these gorgeous pictures, I would love to go to Egypt sometime. It reminds of the time I spent in India many years ago, perhaps I will have to make an Indian inspired project.

Elaine A said...

Laura -

How lucky to have been able to visit the birth place of civilization! I am sure you had a lovely time. Thank you so much for posting these images for us.

Elaine Allen

MaRyKaY said...

thank you for sharing these. they are beautiful as your trip most likely was.

Robert Phillips said...

Gorgeouse!!!! Simply Wonderful!!
Sure appreciate this Divine immagery! It sure helps to have this lovely generous touch!