-->

Welcome

Welcome! Artfully Musing is a blog dedicated to sharing art and the techniques and products used. I'll be showcasing collage, altered and mixed media art as well as miniature. I hope you'll check back often and are inspired. Thanks for visiting! Laura
COMING SOON: TUNNEL BOOK VIDEO TUTORIAL

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Egyptian Papyrus for Your Art

In 2000 I went on a trip to Egypt with my husband and parents.  I purchased the images below which are printed on papyrus.  You are free to use these in your art.   To download an image, click on the image to expand it, right-click and select Save As.

Below is a blank piece of papyrus which has a great texture.

4 comments:

Lynn Stevens said...

How wonderful that trip must have been.
Some of the images that you show were used as inspitation for a customer of mines theater I did, he had been to Egypt too and brought back the same paper. Its even more beautiful in person.
hugs Lynn

Ephemera said...

Thanks for sharing these gorgeous pictures, I would love to go to Egypt sometime. It reminds of the time I spent in India many years ago, perhaps I will have to make an Indian inspired project.

Elaine A said...

Laura -

How lucky to have been able to visit the birth place of civilization! I am sure you had a lovely time. Thank you so much for posting these images for us.

Elaine Allen

MaRyKaY said...

thank you for sharing these. they are beautiful as your trip most likely was.