-->

Welcome

I love answering your questions. If you ask them in the comment section, I have no way to answer you (if you haven't heard from me, that is why). If you use the "EMAIL ME" in the left column of this page, I will be able to respond to you. You can also use it if you want to be added to my newsletter. Laura

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Up, Up and Away Steampunk ATC


This is another piece for a swap.  The theme was balloons so I decided to go Steampunk.  You can see that the gentleman in the center (from Land of Nod Studio’sis the same one I used for the domino book.  The basket is a top hat and the smoking pipes function as the exhaust.

7 comments:

diane said...

Very creative :-)

ike said...

WoWza - that is awesome. Really fantastic. LUV it :-) xx

Jess said...

love this!

Jennifer said...

This is way cool!! With all the detail and hot air balloons it actually looks bigger than an ATC. Very nice!

Diane D. said...

Love this! Can you tell us where the hot air balloons come from?
DianeD
dmd@dainis.com

lilyandthelotus.blogspot.com said...

This is so beautiful. steampunk my weakness and you know it. . . . you are such a tease on top of being the greatest paper artist I have met!I love it.
hugs,
susan s.

Diane at Craftin Your HeART Out! said...

The Top Hat for the Balloon's Basket and Smoking Pipes for the exhaust is just genious!!! Another fantastic piece. Thanks for the link to Nod's Studio!!

Take care,
Diane