-->

Welcome

I love answering your questions. If you ask them in the comment section, I have no way to answer you (if you haven't heard from me, that is why). If you use the "EMAIL ME" in the left column of this page, I will be able to respond to you. You can also use it if you want to be added to my newsletter. Laura

Monday, July 23, 2012

The Moon Tarot Card Designed For Alpha Stamps


This is the second of four tarot cards I designed as an inspiration piece for the Alpha Stamps Gypsy Fortune Teller Swap”.  The base of the card is made from a chipboard pennant which measures 4” x 6”.
The moon at the top is covered with various rhinestones and pearls.
On the back, I added the explanation for the card.

Alpha Stamps Products Used in This Piece



16 comments:

Art From The heart said...

One of the most beautiful I've seen !
Hugs

Unknown said...

Laura this is beautiful what a fabulous creation -stunning well done Hugs Elaine

faith said...

This is fabulous Laura!!

Hester said...

Laura, Fantastic as always!

Ann said...

gorgeous!!
i adore the jeweled moon!

Jess said...

This is beautiful! Your work is so inspiring!

Unknown said...

Absolutely Stunning.

Annette said...

You are one talented lady, love seeing everything you do and it inspires me to just keep on keeping on and your banner is wonderful also. xo

Unknown said...

This is absolutely awesome

I adore the richness of the colours, the textures - and it's the very first tarot card I have seen altered wht what a treasure and precious work of art someone will win

Good luck everyone

Judys Lace Creations said...

This card is STUNNING!!WOW!!

Kathryn said...

OMG!!! I absolutely LOVE this piece! You never cease to amaze and take my breath away! With your work, that is HA!
Shaking my head...
Thank you for inspiring me (once again) to get back to work!
xo
kat

Sandie said...

This is seriously amazing.... so love everything about it!

chrissie said...

Stunning-so artistic and the colours are just right for the subject.

Love Chrissie xx

Lululiz said...

JUST GORGEOUS. I love how you have twirled the ribbon through it all.

Diane at Craftin Your HeART Out! said...

Hi Laura, I love the colors of this work of Art!! The placement of all the charms and the way you wove the ribbon through the piece is just amazing!! Another beautiful piece of art!!
Take care,
Diane

lilyandthelotus.blogspot.com said...

When are you not totally impressive?
You just continue to amaze me..and inspire my spirit.Thank you for your passionate labors that lift my dreams to the stars!
hugs,
susan s.