-->

Welcome

I love answering your questions. If you ask them in the comment section, I have no way to answer you (if you haven't heard from me, that is why). If you use the "EMAIL ME" in the left column of this page, I will be able to respond to you. You can also use it if you want to be added to my newsletter. Laura

Monday, July 30, 2012

The Magician Tarot Card Designed For Alpha Stamps

This is the third of four tarot cards I designed as an inspiration piece for the Alpha Stamps "Gypsy Fortune Teller Swap”.  The base of the card is made from a chipboard pennant which measures 4” x 6”.  The magic stick is made from a wooden skewer.
On the back, I added the explanation for the card. 

Alpha Stamps Products Used in This Piece




6 comments:

aisling said...

Totally love it!

Diane at Craftin Your HeART Out! said...

Hi Laura, I really like how you draped the chains it makes the card so masculine. Another great piece from a great artist.

Have a great week!
Take care,
Diane

Anonymous said...

Hello Laura! It's nice to meet you.

You are very talented,

Thanks for sharing

Ciao Bella
Sensible Sarah

Judys Lace Creations said...

aura, you have a great talent for this sort of work.Well done!!

Ann said...

absolutely marvelous!!!!

Holly M said...

I am in complete and total awe of your work, including this fantastical set of Tarot Cards. Absolutely mesmerizing.