-->

Welcome

I love answering your questions. If you ask them in the comment section, I have no way to answer you (if you haven't heard from me, that is why). If you use the "EMAIL ME" in the left column of this page, I will be able to respond to you. You can also use it if you want to be added to my newsletter. Laura

Sunday, July 15, 2012

The Wheel of Fortune Tarot Card – Designed for Alpha Stamps


The Gypsy’s have come to Alpha Stamps and they are one of my favorite subjects!  As you can imagine I was so tickled when I found out that they were our next theme.  I’ve been super busy over the last few weeks creating tons of gypsy themed art.  I’ll be posting the pieces throughout the rest of July and into August. 

This first piece is the tarot card “The Wheel of Fortune”.  The base of the card is made from a chipboard pennant which measures 4” x 6”.  On the back, I added the explanation for the card.  The background papers I used for this piece and several other pieces is the yummy Weekend Market 6” x 6” paper pad that is full of rich vintage colors and images.
Alpha Stamps Products Used in this Piece
I’ve looked into my crystal ball and have seen that there is new gypsy themed video tutorial in your future.

7 comments:

Tarnished Rose said...

Beautiful as always. You have to be the most creative person I've ever seen.

Smiles~
Marilyn

Redanne said...

Laura, your studio is absolutely fabulous, there are no other words to describe it!

I love the Fortune Teller piece, so much detail and she is beautiful. So glad to hear that you are doing a Gypsy tutorial video, looking forward to it already. A x

smokeysmom said...

FANTASTIC! You always provide such inspiration with your creative art works. Love the "Wheel of Fortune"!!

Rhea said...

You rocked it on these cards! I just loved your approach using the tarot as your inspiration with the images. You inspire me so very much!

chrissie said...

Amazing as always--so much to see in your works of art

Love Chrissie xx

Anonymous said...

Stunning!

Kathryn said...

Awesome! You never cease to amaze! Whenever I get stuck on one of my projects I always refer to you for inspiration. Thank you for sharing your beautiful work and all the inspiration you give to the rest of us!
xo
kat