-->

Welcome

I love answering your questions. If you ask them in the comment section, I have no way to answer you (if you haven't heard from me, that is why). If you use the "EMAIL ME" in the left column of this page, I will be able to respond to you. You can also use it if you want to be added to my newsletter. Laura

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Butterfly Images for Your Art – Second Set

Below are a series of vintage butterfly plates.  You are free to use these in your art.   To download an image, click on the image to expand it, right-click and select Save As.

10 comments:

Sheila A. said...

More absolutely gorgeous butterflies! I thank you.

Lotus said...

O these are wonderful! Thank you so much!
Lotus

My name is Cindy said...

Lovely images! Thank you so much.

Astrid Maclean said...

These are stunning and gorgeous Laura, thanks soooo much!

Machele O'Dufaigh said...

Such beauties, thanks so much!

Victoria said...

Thanks so much Laura! I can really use these in my photo library!:)

Julia @ Vintage with Laces said...

Thank you for sharing these beautiful images, Laura!
Hugs,
Julia

Lululiz said...

Beautiful butterflies! I love the delicate backgrounds as well. Thank you for sharing more of these fabulous plates.

Elizabeth Johnson said...

Oh these are so lovely! Thank you for sharing!

debi said...

Laura, thank you for sharing these beautiful images!