-->

Welcome

Welcome! Artfully Musing is a blog dedicated to sharing art and the techniques and products used. I'll be showcasing collage, altered and mixed media art as well as miniature. I hope you'll check back often and are inspired. Thanks for visiting! Laura
COMING SOON: TUNNEL BOOK VIDEO TUTORIAL

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Mermaid Garden


For this card I wanted to blend flowers and seashells to complement the mermaid so I glued the seashells onto wire stems.   For additional embellishment I used images of vintage jewelry.

10 comments:

Netty said...

Oh wow, another stunning work of art.

BLISS angels said...

I double than wow and add stunning

bobbie said...

What they said!!!

themixiepixie said...

This is gorgeous! I would put it in a shadowbox and display it!

Lululiz said...

Hmmm, pretty average.......... NOT!!! Another amazing, exquisite piece, I just adore your work.

Victoria said...

Oh my stars Laura!!!! This piece is beautiful! You are so talented! All the detail, I just love your work!

Suz said...

Stunning! I love that piece! I am so enjoying the piece I won.
Hugs,
Suz

Joanne said...

Images of vintage jewellery???? I thought it was all real!!! Fantastic.
Hugs Joanne xx

The Sparkly Fairy said...

wow what an amazing piece!

Ineke van den Akker said...

Perfect! I added you to my favorite blog-list!