-->

Welcome

I love answering your questions. If you ask them in the comment section, I have no way to answer you (if you haven't heard from me, that is why). If you use the "EMAIL ME" in the left column of this page, I will be able to respond to you. You can also use it if you want to be added to my newsletter. Laura

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Mermaid Garden


For this card I wanted to blend flowers and seashells to complement the mermaid so I glued the seashells onto wire stems.   For additional embellishment I used images of vintage jewelry.

10 comments:

Netty said...

Oh wow, another stunning work of art.

Wendy Aspinall said...

I double than wow and add stunning

bobbie said...

What they said!!!

the mixie pixie said...

This is gorgeous! I would put it in a shadowbox and display it!

Lululiz said...

Hmmm, pretty average.......... NOT!!! Another amazing, exquisite piece, I just adore your work.

Victoria said...

Oh my stars Laura!!!! This piece is beautiful! You are so talented! All the detail, I just love your work!

Suz said...

Stunning! I love that piece! I am so enjoying the piece I won.
Hugs,
Suz

Joanne said...

Images of vintage jewellery???? I thought it was all real!!! Fantastic.
Hugs Joanne xx

The Sparkly Fairy said...

wow what an amazing piece!

Ineke Original said...

Perfect! I added you to my favorite blog-list!