-->

Welcome

I love answering your questions. If you ask them in the comment section, I have no way to answer you (if you haven't heard from me, that is why). If you use the "EMAIL ME" in the left column of this page, I will be able to respond to you. You can also use it if you want to be added to my newsletter. Laura

Friday, June 3, 2011

King Crab

The crab found a treasure chest and crowned himself king.  The background is matte paper painted with alcohol inks.  The mermaid is embossed vellum applied to white cardstock and embellished with microbeads.  I used a branch paper punch to create the sea plants by punching black cardstock then coating it with microbeads.  I used a hole punch to punch black cardstock and painted it gold to create coins.

7 comments:

DitzyRedhead said...

very nice. I love the sea theme.
xo,
Marcelle

Anonymous said...

Wow! She is great. I love your attention to detail and your wonderful imagination.

Elaine A said...

Laura -

She is simply beautiful, what a lovely face. I love your idea for the sea plant and coins. This is such a wonderful, imaginative piece of art! LOVE IT!

Elaine Allen

Karenliz Henderson said...

Stunning! Love all the details you put in.

Ann said...

beautiful!! so much detail!!

Hester said...

Laura,

Love the new sea theme. Wonderful surprise to see a new heading so soon.

Debbie said...

I too love the sea/underwater theme. Your attention to detail is impeccable, and pretty to look at too!
Debbie