-->

Welcome

I love answering your questions. If you ask them in the comment section, I have no way to answer you (if you haven't heard from me, that is why). If you use the "EMAIL ME" in the left column of this page, I will be able to respond to you. You can also use it if you want to be added to my newsletter. Laura

Friday, June 17, 2011

Sea Maiden

To create the background I painted glossy paper with alcohol inks.  Her tail is coated in mica flakes.  Her bodice is made of microbeads and her hair is made from fibers.

8 comments:

Elaine A said...

Laura -

Absolutely stunning!! I love how you've used the microbeads and I really love her long flowing locks! GORGEOUS!

Elaine Allen

Lululiz said...

Hos do you do it? You always find the perfect embellishments, take the beautiful head dress/ hair adornment, it fits so perfectly. Yet another gorgeous piece.

Netty said...

Oh wow its stunning. Annette

Ivy said...

Absolutely gorgeous...and I LOVE the new look of your blog...it's like visiting an aquarium...only much cooler! xoxo

Suz said...

Laura,
This is wonderful. I treasure the piece of yours that I own. It is truly a little piece of art.
Hugs,
Suz

Terri said...

Fantastic! Great texture too...a wonderful balance...just lovely!

Georgie Horn said...

Just lovely!

smokeysmom said...

This card is amazing! Just stunning. I love the mica flakes!