-->

Welcome

I love answering your questions. If you ask them in the comment section, I have no way to answer you (if you haven't heard from me, that is why). If you use the "EMAIL ME" in the left column of this page, I will be able to respond to you. You can also use it if you want to be added to my newsletter. Laura

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Chipboard Potion Bottle Designed for Alpha Stamps


I’ve been showing so many altered bottles for Halloween.  How about a bottle made from chipboard.  Alpha Stamps is now caring a set of chipboard bottles in three different sizes.
The bottle pictured above is 6 ½” tall with candelabra and skulls.  At the bottom is a shadow box shrine with a skeleton and his pet wolf inside.  I used real wax to create the black drips on the bottle.  The candelabra is made by Prima and is part of their Shabby Chic Collection.  I think that lots of stores carry it.
Alpha Stamp Products Used on This Piece

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Laura this is fabulous! I love the candelabra and gold skulls! Like always you have outdone yourself.

Hugs
Caroline

Anonymous said...

My goodness, when do you have time to sleep?
Another great job...
I have to admit, I'm looking forward to seeing what you do for Christmas.

Now I'm grabbing your button for my blog. I don't know why I never saw that before. Maybe because I'm too busy looking at your fabulous artwork!

johala said...

Wonderful! All these women did marvellous creations! Hope I'll can do something like that oneday!!!
Kisses

ann said...

Love the chipboard bottle and all the detail you have added. !!!