-->

Welcome

Welcome! Artfully Musing is a blog dedicated to sharing art and the techniques and products used. I'll be showcasing collage, altered and mixed media art as well as miniature. I hope you'll check back often and are inspired. Thanks for visiting! Laura
COMING SOON: TUNNEL BOOK VIDEO TUTORIAL

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Chipboard Potion Bottle Designed for Alpha Stamps


I’ve been showing so many altered bottles for Halloween.  How about a bottle made from chipboard.  Alpha Stamps is now caring a set of chipboard bottles in three different sizes.
The bottle pictured above is 6 ½” tall with candelabra and skulls.  At the bottom is a shadow box shrine with a skeleton and his pet wolf inside.  I used real wax to create the black drips on the bottle.  The candelabra is made by Prima and is part of their Shabby Chic Collection.  I think that lots of stores carry it.
Alpha Stamp Products Used on This Piece

ALPHA STAMPS CHIPBOARD BOTTLE SWAP

To go along with the new chipboard bottles, there is a swap where you use the bottles as your canvas. Decorate three bottles and receive three bottles in return.  Signup by  November 4th with the due date November 19th.

This is a swap I just can’t resist so I’ve joined in the fun and I’ll be posting my bottles for the swap later in the week.

4 comments:

cmoh said...

Oh Laura this is fabulous! I love the candelabra and gold skulls! Like always you have outdone yourself.

Hugs
Caroline

Raeven said...

My goodness, when do you have time to sleep?
Another great job...
I have to admit, I'm looking forward to seeing what you do for Christmas.

Now I'm grabbing your button for my blog. I don't know why I never saw that before. Maybe because I'm too busy looking at your fabulous artwork!

johala6@yahoo. said...

Wonderful! All these women did marvellous creations! Hope I'll can do something like that oneday!!!
Kisses

ann said...

Love the chipboard bottle and all the detail you have added. !!!