-->

Welcome

I love answering your questions. If you ask them in the comment section, I have no way to answer you (if you haven't heard from me, that is why). If you use the "EMAIL ME" in the left column of this page, I will be able to respond to you. You can also use it if you want to be added to my newsletter. Laura

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Dancing Cat Whiskers Chipboard Potion Bottle

This is my first bottle for the chipboard bottle swap.  The label is from one of my new potion label collage sheets designed to fit the chipboard bottles and large glass bottles.  For the nose and whiskers at the neck of the bottle, I found some small round glittered Styrofoam balls at Michaels Craft Store.  I cut them in half and added wire whiskers.

Supplies I Used:

7 comments:

Beverly Sager said...

Laura, you truly have a gift for taking a group of disparate objects and bringing them together into something beautiful. Who knew a potion bottle could be so pretty?

Dreaming of Vintage said...

This is awesome Laura!

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh this is brilliant, what a super idea. Hazelx

Sarah said...

Beautifully done and so easy on the eyes. Love your chosen color palette.

Di Denson said...

I love this bottle, I want to make some. Just love your work. Thanks for sharing DiAnn

2amscrapper said...

gorgeous vintage feel

Joanne said...

I love this but then, puss cats have a place in my heart.
Hugs Joanne xx