-->

Welcome

I love answering your questions. If you ask them in the comment section, I have no way to answer you (if you haven't heard from me, that is why). If you use the "EMAIL ME" in the left column of this page, I will be able to respond to you. You can also use it if you want to be added to my newsletter. Laura

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Le Mysterieux Carnival


Ahhh the carnival is coming to town.  I hope you’ll join me on Saturday to savor it’s delights and perhaps some of its oddities.  Here is your silver ticket.  See you then….

6 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh WOW I love your ticket its brilliant, Love Hazelxo

Andi's English Attic said...

I'll be there!
(btw - have made my potions cabinet. Not made from scratch - I converted a small cupboard but I'm really pleased with the result. Hope to post about it soon). xx

lilyandthelotus.blogspot.com said...

I have been reading everything my note book is full...will catch up next year real life is busy
hugs,
susan s.

Carmen said...

Awesome ticket!!! I can't wait to see you at the Carnival.

Unknown said...

Love your fabulous ticket!!

Laura S Reading said...

I am soooo late! Thank you for getting me a ticket!