-->

Welcome

Welcome! Artfully Musing is a blog dedicated to sharing art and the techniques and products used. I'll be showcasing collage, altered and mixed media art as well as miniature. I hope you'll check back often and are inspired. Thanks for visiting! Laura
COMING SOON: TUNNEL BOOK VIDEO TUTORIAL

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Le Mysterieux Carnival


Ahhh the carnival is coming to town.  I hope you’ll join me on Saturday to savor it’s delights and perhaps some of its oddities.  Here is your silver ticket.  See you then….

6 comments:

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh WOW I love your ticket its brilliant, Love Hazelxo

Andi's English Attic said...

I'll be there!
(btw - have made my potions cabinet. Not made from scratch - I converted a small cupboard but I'm really pleased with the result. Hope to post about it soon). xx

Ally White Cat said...

I have been reading everything my note book is full...will catch up next year real life is busy
hugs,
susan s.

Moonlyf said...

Awesome ticket!!! I can't wait to see you at the Carnival.

Pat Shaw said...

Love your fabulous ticket!!

DogsMom said...

I am soooo late! Thank you for getting me a ticket!