-->

Welcome

I love answering your questions. If you ask them in the comment section, I have no way to answer you (if you haven't heard from me, that is why). If you use the "EMAIL ME" in the left column of this page, I will be able to respond to you. You can also use it if you want to be added to my newsletter. Laura

Wednesday, August 29, 2018

WITCH IN THE WOODS - GRIMSLEY VILLAGE - NEW IMAGES & VIDEO TUTORIAL

This is my first Halloween project for the season, and it would make a great addition to Grimsley Village or as a standalone project.
In the woods, the witch has set up shop and in the center is a bubbling cauldron filled with ick green boiling goo.
The cauldron is mounted on a pile of bones.
Next to the cauldron are the witch's spell and potion books, bottles full of magical ingredients, a broom, and her familiar (black cat).
On the left side of the scene, you’ll find a witch's hat made from polymer clay and more potion bottles.

Moss and pumpkins decorate the scene while an owl watches over and a spider hangs from a dead tree.

To go along with this project, I have a new collage sheet plus a video tutorial where I walk you through how I constructed the witchy scene.

This sheet is packed with spooky books, spells & potions, and mini potion labels.  To purchase this sheet, click on the picture below.

VIDEO TUTORIAL



DETAIL SUPPLY LIST

If you are interested in the other Grimsley Village pieces, you can find the video tutorials and supply list by clicking the links below.

Grimsley Village Part 1 (which includes)
Happy Bat Tavern
Grizelda's House of Beauty
The Retching Toad Eatery
Ghoul & Sons Chemists
The Thrifty Witch
Grimsley Village Part 2 (which includes)
Black Cat Emporium
Buzzard Bed & Breakfast
Cadaver & Digger Undertakers
Village Square





4 comments:

johala said...

Hello Laura
Wahoo, this is the posts about Halloween I prefer!!!!! Love all!
This time I've almost everything to make it, I just miss the little black cats, and I think my Owl is a little bit too big, but I'll try to find one more little, or tell me where I can buy one like yours please.
Fantastic!
Hugs and kisses

claude said...

a very good project!
hugs

jhjhjdsfke said...

I think this is my favorite project you've ever done! It looks so terrifying, but adorable at the same time. I love all the little details, and this one does not look nearly as complicated as some of the others to put together.

Karen Ann said...

I LOVE anything witchy...am I evil ?