-->

Welcome

I love answering your questions. If you ask them in the comment section, I have no way to answer you (if you haven't heard from me, that is why). If you use the "EMAIL ME" in the left column of this page, I will be able to respond to you. You can also use it if you want to be added to my newsletter. Laura

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Butterfly Images for Your Art – Fourth and Last Set

Below are a series of vintage butterfly plates.  You are free to use these in your art.   To download an image, click on the image to expand it, right-click and select Save As.

12 comments:

smokeysmom said...

Many thanks for the butterfly images! They're great. And thanks for your generosity in sharing them with your readers:)

Elaine A said...

Thank you Laura. These are just so beautiful!

Elaine Allen

Anonymous said...

I love the beautiful butterflies, thank you! I made some pretty necklaces with some of the other butterfly images.

Ineke Original said...

Thanks a lot for sharing!

Lululiz said...

Thank you so much for these wonderful images.

Rosie said...

Thanks Laura, for sharing these lovely images! =)

Sarosa said...

Thank you so much for sharing these; they are lovely!

lilyandthelotus.blogspot.com said...

I took you beautiful butterfly images and I wanted to say Thank you so much for your generosity
hugs
susan s

Unknown said...

Thank you for taking the time to upload and share the images; very thoughtful of you.

Janice XX

db dennis waltrip said...

Thank you for sharing so generously. I plan on using some of your images with my middle school students when we study collage. I also plan on showing them some of you beautiful work Thanks again! db

Unknown said...

Thank you. They are beautiful.

infoaula said...

Thank you!! The images are so pretty! i love them! Again thank you for taking the time for sharing. God bless you :D