-->

Welcome

I love answering your questions. If you ask them in the comment section, I have no way to answer you (if you haven't heard from me, that is why). If you use the "EMAIL ME" in the left column of this page, I will be able to respond to you. You can also use it if you want to be added to my newsletter. Laura

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Altered Postcard Masquerade

Here is another 4x 6 altered postcard I designed for Alpha Stamps.  This card is loaded with all kinds of lovely ladies in fancy dress.  I’m hoping to entice you into the shop to purchase or hire your own costume!
Products I Used For This Project

8 comments:

DVArtist said...

This is amazing. You should join us on PPF.
Nicole/Beadwright

Mixed Media/ Altered Crafts said...

Laura this is fantastic! I love all of it! Hugs,Tee

lilyandthelotus.blogspot.com said...

I was mesmerized by this one yesterday in the gallery how funny it is your post today..I adore this one.
hugs
susan s

birdie2107 said...

I just love this one! TFS.

Linda

PeggyR said...

I love what you did.

new2this said...

I love Carnivale .. and this card epitomises it so well .. gorgeous. Thank you for inspiring us .. over and over again!!!

Victoria said...

This post card is lovely! Have a great week!

Unknown said...

Love the postcard.....amazing job!
You pack so much greatness into such little spaces!!

happy crafting
Tracie