-->

Welcome

I love answering your questions. If you ask them in the comment section, I have no way to answer you (if you haven't heard from me, that is why). If you use the "EMAIL ME" in the left column of this page, I will be able to respond to you. You can also use it if you want to be added to my newsletter. Laura

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Halloween Marie

Marie is sporting a witch’s hat decorated with images of vintage jewelry to which I’ve added faux pearls and Stickles for sparkle.  Her bat mask is accented with glitter.  She is all ready for the ball!

11 comments:

Kris Dickinson said...

Marie looks ready to party! What a fabulous ATC!

Ann said...

a Marvelous Marie!!!
magnificent!!!

Unknown said...

OH MY This just screams HALLOWEEN!!! She is FABULOUS!
XXXX
Becky

Elaine A said...

Who is that bewitching creature in that fabulous hat? I love how this turned out Laura! Beautiful!

Elaine Allen

Wanda Maria said...

Wow - she's gorgeous!

Sonya Badgley said...

Just wonderful! Love it!

Createology said...

Marie is such a chameleon. She is a vision of Happy Haunting.

Barb said...

Magnificent Marie!!...I love it that she still looks beautiful!

Mary Ann Tate said...

A very different take on Marie...love it:)

Lynn Stevens said...

Fabulous Marie!

Sue Young said...

Fa-BU- LOUS!