-->

Welcome

I love answering your questions. If you ask them in the comment section, I have no way to answer you (if you haven't heard from me, that is why). If you use the "EMAIL ME" in the left column of this page, I will be able to respond to you. You can also use it if you want to be added to my newsletter. Laura

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Shootout

Once again the girls had to shoot their way out of a bad situation.
I created the bullet holes using a hole punch and then used a pencil to draw impact lines.

17 comments:

Ivy said...

Laura, this is so cool!!

Gina Peake said...

I love western cards and this is SO cool! By the way, I love your new banner.
Gina

ImagiMeri said...

Dang cute missy.

And, yes, your new banner is awesome. I'm gonna' head over to Karen Valentines next week to change mine up a little bit.

Hugs,
Meri

Anonymous said...

I love it and your bullet holes look great!

Sarah said...

Love it!!!

Janet Ghio said...

I love the bullet holes-what a great idea!

Createology said...

Great fun and very refreshing after Halloween. Love the "bullet holes". So clever...

D Q said...

Cool card-love the bullet hole idea.

Martina said...

Really terrific, Laura!

Joanne said...

This is one for the girls. We aren't allowed guns anymore in the UK, but we used to have air pistols and rifles and I was known as Annie Oakley at the gun club.
Hugs Joanne xx

CreativSpirit said...

Hi Laura, love the cowgirls, LOVE everything you do!!

Rob

April said...

What a kick this is! the bullet "holes" are such a terrific idea!

Diana said...

Hi Laura, I love what you did with the images. So fantastic. I am proud of those ladies.

ann said...

Such a great fun Western !!

Electra said...

TOO FUNNY! Love the bullet holes!

Unknown said...

this is a great theme! And love the new header!
Xxxx
becky

Anonymous said...

Wow! What a great way to do bullet holes.