-->

Welcome

I love answering your questions. If you ask them in the comment section, I have no way to answer you (if you haven't heard from me, that is why). If you use the "EMAIL ME" in the left column of this page, I will be able to respond to you. You can also use it if you want to be added to my newsletter. Laura

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Halloween Carnival – More Pieces from Karen Mallory

Karen has been a busy girl creating her carnival.
What a great idea; instead of spinning cauldrons why not spinning pumpkins!
Balloon Cart
Karen’s balloon cart is made from a coffin.
Another great idea; Swing with a Gargoyle.
And here is Karen’s fabulous table scape loaded with all of her pieces.

You can see more of Karen’s artwork on her blog “Karen’s Dolls & Stuff”.

4 comments:

Maureen said...

Wow, she HAS been busy! Bravo Karen!

Karen Mallory said...

Thanks for featuring me Laura! :)
hugs Karen

SusanLotus said...

I´m amazed... Such creativity! Great work!

Susan

VicR said...

So much talent everyone has been sharing! Loving all the Halloween FUN :)