-->

Welcome

I love answering your questions. If you ask them in the comment section, I have no way to answer you (if you haven't heard from me, that is why). If you use the "EMAIL ME" in the left column of this page, I will be able to respond to you. You can also use it if you want to be added to my newsletter. Laura

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Halloween Carnival - Puppet Theater by Karen Mallory

Oh goodness isn’t this Halloween Puppet Theater by Karen Mallory adorable!  There is even a bench in front for the audience.
You can see more of Karen’s artwork and details about how she made her theater on her blog “Karen’s Dolls & Stuff”.

3 comments:

Maureen said...

Well done Karen... cute AND spooky all at once! Love the bench too.

Christina Paul said...

Adorable! Love all the little details!

Constance said...

This is a fabulous piece from top to bottom! Great detail.