-->

Welcome

I love answering your questions. If you ask them in the comment section, I have no way to answer you (if you haven't heard from me, that is why). If you use the "EMAIL ME" in the left column of this page, I will be able to respond to you. You can also use it if you want to be added to my newsletter. Laura

Monday, March 4, 2013

Easter Parade

Here comes the Easter Parade!  This project has two pieces.  The first piece is a wagon pulled by butterflies.  The base of the wagon made from a small paper Mache craft box.  I used a hinge as the pull in front.
Inside the cart is a removable egg accordion fold book.  The book is made from paper Mache and is hinged together.  The piece in the center of the book is molded from paper clay.
 The three eggs in the middle of the book swing open to reveal additional images.
Alpha Stamps Products Used For This Project:
WAGON
EGG BOOK

15 comments:

Lotusblommans vardag said...

Oh, I love those eggs!
They are fantastic!

Your other creation is stunning too.

I wish you a good start on the week!

Hugs
Susan

Theresa said...

This is really pretty.....those eggs are gorgeous!

Diane at Craftin Your HeART Out! said...

Hi Laura,

This is absolutely adorable. I love how the eggs open. Your talent is unlimited.

Take care,
Diane

DVArtist said...

This is magnificent. A true piece of art.
Nicole/Beadwright

Karen B. said...

WOW!! This is so neat and looks amazing too ~ love it!!

hugs
Karen B. ~ Todolwen

Christina Paul said...

just exquisite!- love that it is powered by butterflies! What a treasure!

Createology said...

This is stunning and I love the butterflies bringing along the egg cart. Simply Stunning. Creative Hearts are Happy Hearts...

Kathryn said...

This is fabulous!!!
I'm going to enter the swap and this will be my first attempt at an accordion piece. We'll see...
Thanks for your inspiration!
xo
kat

chrissie said...

All wonderful works of art.

Love Chrissie xx

johala said...

This new creation is really, absolutly charming and amazing!
BRAVO!
Hugs and kisses

lilyandthelotus.blogspot.com said...

This is so whimsical and awesome Laura I felt like I was actually in the wonderment..you are awesome.
love it and now I want to make eggs :)
hugs
susan s

Unknown said...

Wow this iws amazing! What a creative mind you have to develop eggs that open adn carts pulled by butterflies. I'm just stunned by the beauty of this project.
~Deb~
A Look Through My Eyes

HI! I'm Tabitha said...

WOW this is LOVELY
hugs

ornate splendor said...

Wow, wow wow!! Your work is just stunning! Creative is an understatement...I'm always inspired by you. Thank you for sharing. I'm a long time admirer, and a new follower. Catherine

Connie said...

I am over joyed to have found your lovely blog with it's marvelous tutorials. I'm an old dog, newly retired, that loves learning new tricks. Thank you for creating such an inspiring blog. I know you are busy, but I would love to send out a warm invitation to follow me back. oh, I am so happy . . . you've given me lots of wonderful ideas to try:)
Your newest blogging sister, Connie