-->

Welcome

I love answering your questions. If you ask them in the comment section, I have no way to answer you (if you haven't heard from me, that is why). If you use the "EMAIL ME" in the left column of this page, I will be able to respond to you. You can also use it if you want to be added to my newsletter. Laura

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Fun and Flirty ATCs by Gina Peake

I just love Gina's style and sense of humor.

I'm sooooo far behind in posting ATCs that I have received over the last several months.  I'm going to try to catch up over the next few weeks; particularly since I'm working on some large projects and tutorials for you.  I should have a new tutorial posted on Thursday.

5 comments:

My Vagabond Heart said...

Love them!

Edilza Teixeira Scrap e Artes said...

Parabéns pelos belíssimos ATC's !!!

Beijos

Hester said...

Too cute, love them!

SusanLotus said...

I love her ATC´s too!
And as you say they are always so fun. :D

Have a nice day!
Susan

Ms Misantropia said...

I was looking through all the pretty things in your last few posts and was struck with a question: Where do you put all these things you make (and don't sell)? Is every side table a shrine?