-->

Welcome

I love answering your questions. If you ask them in the comment section, I have no way to answer you (if you haven't heard from me, that is why). If you use the "EMAIL ME" in the left column of this page, I will be able to respond to you. You can also use it if you want to be added to my newsletter. Laura

Friday, March 15, 2013

Altered Frame by Lorraine

Last week I posted an altered frame I created for a swap in the Marie Antoinette group.  As promised here is my return from Lorraine Beaumont.  What a beautiful job she has done and I can tell you that it is even more lovely in person. 
Thanks so much Lorraine!!

6 comments:

SusanLotus said...

Very beautiful!
Have a great weekend.
Susan

Dreaming of Vintage said...

So pretty!

Unknown said...

Très délicat et élégant. Bravo, bon week-end.

lilyandthelotus.blogspot.com said...

lovely .

chrissie said...

Very beautiful

Love Chrissie xx

Dianne said...

What a gorgeous frame I love it,isn't it fabulous to trade art with other artist, there is nothing better,Thanks so much for sharing this beauty and have a great weekend..